Hickeys has been helping the people of Cork for 90 years with all their hardware, homeware and decorating needs. In honour of our 90th Birthday this year, we would like to say a big thank you to all the people of Cork and to say we look forward to serving you for another 90 years.
We are running a ‘Hickeys Help Me’ Competition from February 7th-March 10th. The Prize?
€500 worth of Little Greene Paint/Wallpaper for your home to help you decorate a room of your choice.
Of course, we will have great 2nd and 3rd place prizes as well of €250 and €125 respectively.
What You Have To Do
1. Email email@example.com, from Feb 8th 2013, with an image of the room in your home needing help
2. The image must contain the words ‘Hickeys of Maylor Street’ somewhere in the image. A handwritten or printed out piece of paper, on top of the couch for example, will do; doesn’t have to be anything extravagant as long as the words are legible.
3. In 10 words, or less in your email, say why your room needs Hickeys Help.
4. Like us on Facebook (Hickeys of Maylor Street)
Terms and Conditions
1. All images will be uploaded to Hickeys at Maylor Street, Facebook page
2. You must be living in Cork City or County
3. You will be tagged on our facebook page with the image you send
4. Three finalists will be chosen and those finalists will be announced on our facebook page March 4th
5. One finalist will be selected based on the number of ‘likes’ his or her image gets on our Facebook account. So make sure you share your image on your own Facebook page and get as many people as you can to like it.
6. The remaining two finalists will be selected by judges appointed by Hickeys
7. If you are selected as a finalist, you must be available to attend an in-store event for Hickeys 90th Birthday March 14th 2013 from 6-9pm
8. On the night, the 3 finalists will have 60 seconds to pitch to the judges and guests why they should win the prize
9. Final Decision on the night rests with the judges.
10. Employees and their families of Hickeys, cannot enter
11. You can of course let your friends and family know about this competition and get them to enter: the more the merrier.
12. Minimum of 10 entrants required